Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Year's Eve Day

Last night we were cooked an amazing Thai dinner by our professional-chef friend. TWO CHEF HOMEMADE MEALS IN ONE DAY! So so so delicious. I felt like I had a private cooking show right in front of me. We toasted our meal with champagne and talked about how happy we are here in the land of Oz.

We woke up today and are just lounging around. We will be getting ready for NYE in a little bit. Tonight should be a blast because Sydney has the biggest and best fireworks in the world apparently! We will be right on the harbor so it should be an incredible night. While I ring in the new year, it'll only be 6am for you all, so I will wish you all a happy and healthy new year right now!

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THE LAND DOWN UNDER!

Cheers, mate!
Dana xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment